Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

This month in science #10

This month in science we did a human impact lesson and looked at different posters and described what was going on. We also got into groups and discussed what water,waste and energy is. We made posters for our t-shirt design, and also had to brainstorm thoughts about a logo. We also had to brainstorm thoughts before we drew anything. David made us check our blogpost to see if we had any missing work. Our class calculated watts.

This month in science we learned how to make a change in the environment and how to make the world a better place. We learned how to save energy instead of wasting it and that to much energy usage makes a bad future. I learned something about myself this month, that I use a lot more energy then I expected and so does my class.Waste is doing bad things and we should stop pollution. I learned how to define an image and figure out the story behind it. I learned about how much energy and watts I use daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment